GADASC

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Animal Cruelty Warrant

Denial of accusations of a warrant continued. The volunteer that was directly involved in the situation, and anyone else relaying this information was called a liar.

Discovering that information about any outstanding arrest warrant is accessible to the public, an email was sent out to Chautauqua County Sherrif's Office:

I am wondering if you can confirm, or there is some way to confirm, an outstanding warrant for a certain individual's arrest. The woman's name is Melita Ferrugia(could also be Farrugia). She was apparently charged with animal cruelty in Chautauqua County back in August of 2007. I was told she never showed up for her court date, so was never formally charged. Could you return an email at your earliest convenience? I realize that this is probably not at the top of a priority list, but if you could respond that would be great.


RE: CCSO Website Email Sent To You‏
From:
GERACE, SHERIFF
Sent:
February 26, 2009 11:13:20 AM

Yes there is an outstanding bench warrant for Ms. Farrugia out of theVillage Fredonia Court. The arrest was made by the Village of Fredonia Police Department.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
So the next thing I know I am getting a message in my Facebook private inbox, AFTER I have already blocked this individual.


Melita F.

sorry you heard wrong AGAIN..

My response:

I didn't "hear" anything. This is an email directly from the Sherif at Chautauqua County Sherif's department! There is no denying this now.

Her second message:

Melita F. Today at 2:21pm

cant be true i was there less then two weeks .I have family there so why am i not in Jail????again i can own dogs no one says i can not..thank you for your thoughts.Oh don't forget to post it .. people are still adopting and visiting my home get your information right ..

My response:

What do you think that the police are going to follow you everywhere? You didn't show up for your court date, so you ran from the law, and thus having to be accountable for your actions.You shouldn't own dogs, but the laws are way too lenient here. Oh-and I will post your stupid arguements. It's on paper now, so you can stop arguing about it.People are still adopting because they have no idea about your background. You list yourself as a rescue, but you are a puppy broker. I guess dishonesty is still getting you places!Apparently my information is right, as the Sheriff has confirmed.

8 comments:

  1. She has a warrant out for her arrest on animal cruelty charges YET she can still run a rescue out of Oshawa!!!!! AS IF!!!!!!
    SHUT HER DOWN!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fuck You..ass hole do research

    ReplyDelete
  3. you guys are loser if i had money stuip i would not live her grow up

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know for a fact she's abused dogs I've seen it with my own eyes on Feb 2 2011. She calls herself a rescue. A rescue cares about animals she doesn't if she's kicking them and yelling at them all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know about you...but I have dogs at home and when they are barking I YELL at them to stop. Not abuse! If all that you say is true, then tell me why she is still a recolonized rescue and continues to take in unwanted and adopt them.

    Plus she vets all animals, I DO THE VET RUNS.

    There are a lot of people I personally don't like, but I have never gone crazy enough to start a blog about them.
    Have you considered admitting yourself into a mental health facility..not a bad idea Nats!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bill aka transit .. Is doing amazing he is such a good dog he had his first fetching class today and the trainer was amazed at how focused and behaved he was he also excelled at agility and loved it .. He is a very fast learner and is focused with exercise .. We love him he needs work but he's not that bad .. Obedience starts tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is still a rescue because in Canada ANYONE can run a rescue.
    There are no laws governing this.

    Do some research. Ignorance and stupidity do not suite you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This lady is STILL doing the same thing ...only in the Northumberland area...

    ReplyDelete